MPFreaker 1.2 available

Users of MPFreaker exchange tips and comments.
beastie

MPFreaker 1.2 available

Post by beastie » Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:07 pm

Changes since 1.1:
  • Improved album art results
    Improved recognition of when songs have been modified outside of MPFreaker
    Can now drag-and-drop add artwork into multiple songs that have no art
    Fixed a crashing bug in 10.3.9
Leon
shled

Re: MPFreaker 1.2 available

Post by shled » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:08 am

beastie wrote:Changes since 1.1:
  • Improved album art results
    Improved recognition of when songs have been modified outside of MPFreaker
    Can now drag-and-drop add artwork into multiple songs that have no art
    Fixed a crashing bug in 10.3.9
Leon
Am I the only one unable to connect to towerrecords.com from MPFreaker 1.1 OR 1.2 this week? Frustrating.
shled

Re: MPFreaker 1.2 available

Post by shled » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:24 am

shled wrote:Am I the only one unable to connect to towerrecords.com from MPFreaker 1.1 OR 1.2 this week? Frustrating.
PS I have installed MPF 1.2 on a new 10.4.2 1.5Ghz Powerbook and get the same lack of results. The progress bar starts to move on the first track in the list but seems to hang. I left the serach on overnight, still stuck on track 1, and yes I have tried numerous other tracks first. Thanks for the help beastie, great software but not working for me at the moment.
beastie

MPFreaker hanging on info-gathering

Post by beastie » Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:34 am

Am I the only one unable to connect to towerrecords.com from MPFreaker 1.1 OR 1.2 this week? Frustrating.
PS I have installed MPF 1.2 on a new 10.4.2 1.5Ghz Powerbook and get the same lack of results. The progress bar starts to move on the first track in the list but seems to hang. I left the serach on overnight, still stuck on track 1, and yes I have tried numerous other tracks first. Thanks for the help beastie, great software but not working for me at the moment.
This issue started around last Wednesday as far as I can tell. I resolved it on Friday, but it may take up to 24 hours after we update MPFreaker's resources before it takes effect on everyone's systems.

No download of a new version is necessary, MPFreaker 1.1 and 1.2 should be stable for everybody now.

Leon