MPWeaker 1.1

Users of MPFreaker exchange tips and comments.
SoftLair

MPWeaker 1.1

Post by SoftLair » Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:10 pm

I am using a regestered version of MPFreaker 1.0 on a 450 Mhz Blue & White G3 running os x 10.3.9 with 896 MB of Memory.

I switched back to 1.0 from 1.1 because 1.1 kept crashing (software suddenly quit, cpu kept running) when scanning a large playlist or searching through a large number of files. 1.0 is solid as a rock for me so I am sticking with that for now. It even runs quietly in the background while I surf the net with no problems.
beastie

Ooh, scathing subject ...

Post by beastie » Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:06 am

Really, I would love to fix this. I have heard from one other person experiencing this, and they have given me a crash report which I'm delving into.

If it's crashing such that you too get a crash report window, please copy/paste the report to support@lairware.com.

If it isn't displaying a crash report window, there may be other information that can help me. Open your /Applications/Utilities/Console and then run MPFreaker 1.1. If MPFreaker has hung recently, there will probably be one or more messages at the bottom of the log. Once again, please copy/paste any MPFreaker messages to support@lairware.com.

Thanks,
Leon