I really like mp3freaker and have found it very useful, but I do have a few suggestions:
1. it still crashes a lot... especially when I run it on long lists.
2. I think one of mp3freaker's strong points is editing mp3 metadata... it would be very nice if we had search and replace (on selected items) and multiple data entry (for albums)
3. It would be nice if we could control the metadata sources
4. It would be nice if the program could fix incomplete song titles when track # and album are correct.
5. It would be nice if there were some autocorrection options for common naming annoyances (getting rid of underlines, getting rid of ".mp3", fixing names without spaces but that are capitalized correctly like TheLongAndWindingRoad)
6. It would be nice if the program could fix truncated names (that are otherwise correct)
Users of MPFreaker exchange tips and comments.
1 post • Page 1 of 1