Does anyone else have a problem with this.....

Ultima III has thousands of fans around the world, and here's the home for the Mac users among them.
RobotronX1

Does anyone else have a problem with this.....

Post by RobotronX1 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:12 pm

After recently loading the BETA version of ULTIMA III on my Mac Mini, running OS-X Release of 10.4.6, while I was able to get the game up and running OK, I have a slight problem, which happens, every time, I go to Attack someone, (anyone).

What happens, is that All of my members (all 4) will Automatically Attack, one after the other, and within 10 to 20 seconds, they will then Win (they always win) the Battle.

Not sure if it matters that I originally Dispersed the existing Party then Created my own, Party of 4 new members?

Does anyone know, if there is anything that I change to turn off this Auto Attack? Or do I need to Register this Version? ....Thanks....In Advance...
FortranDragon

Post by FortranDragon » Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:08 pm

In the preferences uncheck Simple auto-combat. :)
RobotronX1

Post by RobotronX1 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:58 pm

Thank you, I did not know that it was so simple. Will go ahead and do this, ASAP.... :D
LittleJohn

Post by LittleJohn » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:33 pm

i done that unchecking Simple Auto-combat but it doesn't work.

the problem is still there.

what those it means?

is there problem on my computer or on the software?
beastie

Trouble turning off automatic combat

Post by beastie » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:15 am

i done that unchecking Simple Auto-combat but it doesn't work.
After turning off "Simple Auto-combat" and leaving the game options window with the OK button then re-opening the game options window, does it show the "Simple Auto-combat" turned on again?