• Game Options dialog now has separate Sound and Music volume levels.
• Game Options dialog now has font names menu items shown in their fonts.
• Mouse cursors now display at a size appropriate for the game graphics.
• Code signed as an identified developer.
• Improved the Apple II tile sets.
• Portraits no longer show fringe of neighboring portrait.
• Fixed display glitch when switching into changed-resolution Full Screen mode from a double-sized window.
• Fixed floors and grass walking on top of each other.
• When attempting to buy weapon or armor you cannot afford, now asks again.
• Lowered initial hit point from 150 to 100, as the original version was.
• Increased speed of wind changes to be closer to the original version.
Ultima III has thousands of fans around the world, and here's the home for the Mac users among them.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
I think it is amazing and awesome that you keep this updated.