Feature Request eheh

Discuss LairWare's app for fixing problems in your iTunes library.
maxe

Feature Request eheh

Post by maxe » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:38 am

Hey there,
First off all great Tool I must admit!

Although i have a Queestion, i ve got loads of Compilations which are not marked as those. Meaning for each Song within an Album a Single Coverflow Image. Is it possible to somehow... automate this?

Thx very much in Advance

Max
beastie

Part of a compilation

Post by beastie » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:04 am

It's easy to mark groups of songs as being part of a compilation, all at once, in iTunes. Just select however many songs, select Get Info from the File menu (or press command-I), then change anything that you want to affect all selected songs. In this case, click the Options tab and set "Part of a compilation" to Yes.

Is that along the lines of what you wanted?

Glad you like Song Sergeant!
maxe

Post by maxe » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:00 pm

Well yea i know that ;) just wondered if it s possible to automate that, as I have a bunch of files and usually only notice that when the album plays randomly.

Also i found a few songs marked as compilation which are none even though thats not so much of a problem. Songs marked as Compilation which is none.

Anyways just an idea for the future ;)

Thx!

Max
CaptD

Change the Left most check boxes & make that ROW a color

Post by CaptD » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:33 am

The check boxes on the left are confusing and if you "colored" the row instead then folks would not get confused about if an AAC version is going to be sorted instead of the song checked on the left. Plus it would make it easier to read the window.
CaptD

Sorting Scanned library by columns (i.e. Artist, Album, etc)

Post by CaptD » Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:14 am

It would be most helpful once that SS scans for dupes, to be able to then sort that info chart by columns like Album, Artist, Types and Date...

This would speed the process up of selecting which songs I want SS to work upon.

Thanks