- • Much less likely to experience "critically unresponsive" errors with iTunes.
• Can rearrange columns in Duplicates view.
• Now able to properly compare non-Latin items with each other and often with Latin items (e.g. "アカギ" = "akagi")
• Better at distinguishing playlists it can work with.
• Better able to cope with paths containing decomposed unicode characters.
• No longer looks inside iTunes Extras for orphaned song files.
• Now properly deals with duplicates which actually point to the same song file.
• Better problem reporting.
• Many other minor tweaks and improvements.
Discuss LairWare's app for fixing problems in your iTunes library.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
To upgrade, run the version you have and ask it to "Check For Updates..." under the Song Sergeant menu. You can also simply go to http://www.lairware.com/download/ for the latest.
Follow me at: http://twitter.com/lairware